Saturday, February 13, 2010

Well, I Have No Idea!

Well, I don't know... I have definitely not been as good as I should have been, I've been snacking more than I should, I've been indulging in french fries and coke more than I should and I'm pretty sure that I've gone over on all my daily points and most of my weekly points this week.  But... I'm still losing.  I have no idea what's going on.  I'm not losing much... this week I lost 0.4lbs.  So while it's not a lot, it is still in the right direction.

My suspicion is that I fill in the point tracker at work - realize I've done something stupid like eaten french fries, or cake, or chocolate milk and then I adjust what I'm eating at dinner.  I'm still not in my points target for the day, but I suspect that making those dinner adjustments is more than what I was doing before so it's still making a difference.

This week I want to stay in my points target.  Both weekly and daily.  At some point I'd like to stop using the weekly points every week, however I don't think I can do that yet.  So this week will be focused on staying actually within my points targets, and making good decisions.

At some point I need to work exercise in... maybe I should start taking the stairs at work.  I can't seem to work it in any other way, so maybe that will be the goal next week.  Everytime I need to use the elevator, I go up two flights of stairs.  I will try that next week and see how that goes.

I'd love to do it at home... the problem is 1) I don't get up early enough 2) I'm too tired in the evening 3) My exercise space is full of random junk that needs cleaning up 4) We aren't great about getting Lochlan to clean up his toys so I don't have room to do my Wii exercises.

So the goals for this week are:

1.  Stay in points target
2.  Everytime I need to take the elevator, go up two flights of stairs.
3.  Start doing my Wii exercises again (start with 10 minutes in the morning)

Those are good weightloss related goals this week!

I have other goals... that needs a new post :)

0 comments: