Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not As Bad As I Thought

Weighed in yesterday - I was down 0.1 lb from last week.  So while not the best results ever, it's certainly better than I expected given how crappy I have been eating.  So I'll take it.

My goal is to get some rest, so I have the energy to keep tracking this week.  I'm also hoping to start adding some exercise into the mix this week.  We'll see.  I also have a cold, so rest and recovery is the priority right now.  When I am rested and well, I feel much more capable.

This week I just feel beaten down.  Decisions at work make me feel depressed and having a cold doesn't help.  I'm hoping a weekend of D&D, rest and peanut butter M&Ms help perk me up so I can feel more normal next week.

I'm also thinking about dumping a project back to my boss... I've got two right now that take 60-70% of my time each.  So when you do that math... I'm struggling.  However, my boss knows this, so I will talk to him on Monday and we will sort out how to transition so I don't lose my mind.

So rest.  Friends.  Games.  That's the plan this weekend - I hope I'm not too sick to enjoy the games!!!

0 comments: